Acupuncture Conditions Treated
Oriental medicine is a comprehensive system of medicine that is capable of diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions. It works with your body to reduce pain and inflammation and restore homeostasis.
Some of the conditions successfully treated by acupuncture and Oriental medicine include:
- Women’s issues, including painful periods, menopause, infertility, and other gynecological issues.
- Chronic pain, especially joint and muscle pain, arthritis, as well as headaches and other discomforts.
- Fatigue, including chronic fatigue syndrome, or a general feeling of being down.
- Most conditions that require medication can be co-treated with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. However, we insist on partnering with your doctor to determine a proper course of treatment. Some medications need special care and planning.
- Endocrine and digestive disorders, including diabetes, hypothyroid, IBS, and other digestive discomforts
Dermatology (Skin Conditions)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Breech Positioning Of The Fetus
In Vitro Fertilization Support
Low Back Pain/Sciatica
Repetitive Stress Injuries
Post Stroke Paralysis
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
General Well Being